Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mobile Evidence CDR/Billing Course

Mobile Evidence CDR/Billing Course
.
One-day live training session on mobile evidence CDR/Billing.
.
- understanding and obtaining evidence
- standards
- relationship between network and user
- relationship to cell site analysis (CSA)
.
I am proposing this training with a number issues that impact in the background:
.
- obtain training at a cost-effective price in difficult economic times
- people need training, even in difficult economic times
- demonstrate training from experienced individuals has been undertaken
- to improve understanding of CDR/Billing, thus improve evidential standards
.
The attendee does not require to have undertaken CDR/Billing work before.
.
I have checked out and compared prices for a one-day course and found the following:
.
1) They do not provide content like the course I am proposing;
2) They do not impart the experience to deal with the specifics, my course does;
3) They do not impart the information how to go about getting the evidence, mine does;
4) I won't be using the training course to take your money and then have the cheek to tell you why you should be using my examiner/exerpt services or buy my product;
5) My courses have always been about empowering people with the skills needed to do the job.
.
The basic cost per person is £239.00
.
Factors to consider: the training cost does not pay for your:
.
- your travel
- your overnight accommodation (should you want to stay on and travel back the next day)
- your food
- any other expense
.
The minimum number of attendees MUST be 50 to run the course due to the proposed venue in Surrey UK (and very nice it is too).
.
Interested, then please send an email to me, for a registration form:
.
trewmte @ gmail.com

No comments: