Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rifle Fishing Rod

Rifle Fishing Rod

Searching for details about smartphone processing speeds vis-a-vis laptop processing speeds, I found the data I wanted, but on my internet travels I came across this device. Apparently, it is a pack rifle (at the website of Pack Rifle Company) that fires shells (yup, naturally) but it can be transformed into a fishing rod. As a combi-device it perhaps gives oxygen to the notion of 'Combat Fishing' - "Hey! You stole my Tench.....take that..." - although the images do suggest something out of an old Bond film on a beach somewhere. Might just be a tad difficult to hide that in your budgie huggers.

Photos from aboutpackrifle

A sample of other items at this blog uncovered whilst researching:
x12-stun-gun-freezes-people-at-88-feet
mobile-phone-that-fires-bullets

No comments: